www.paturnpiketoolbyplate.com is the online web portal of the turn pike tool. The customers can login through this web to access their tool by plate account and also can send the payment of their tool. The non E-Z pass customers have a license of plate tolling system of Company.
Toll By Plate is a tolling system that is used for non E-Z pass customers and it is a license tolling system that is only available at those tolling points where customers are out of cash. The cameras set up overhead on a tolling facility capture a vehicle’s license plate and send the invoice through email to the owner of the vehicle.
www.paturnpiketollbyplate.com – Steps to Login at Toll By Plate
High speed cameras on tolling points capture license plate as the vehicles pass through affix speed and the owner of this vehicle is get an invoice mail from Paturnpiketoolbyplate. Once the user log in into PA turnpike toll by plate account they should be able to bay bill/invoice.
More see vehicle images, as well as customer, can update his all information like address and contact number. One can also check their disputed tolls and request a toll. Please also note that customers can change their toll by plate account to e-z pass account by paying a smaller amount when traveling on Pennsylvanian toll roads.
- You can log in to Toll By Plate online through web portal www.paturnpiketoolbyplate.com.
- Go to their official website and navigate to the login process.
- You have to fill the boxes of invoice number or license plate number, state number, zip or postal code (without spaces) and account number.
- Fill the given information carefully and press the login button.
- You will get access to your online account after login then; you can enjoy features and can pay your toll bill.
How to Make a Payment at E-Z Pass Turnpike Tool:
The customers of E-ZPass PA turn pike toll that have their personal accounts have three different types of payment methods. Payment by
- Bank account,
- Credit or debit card
- Cash or checkbook
Customers who given toll by a plate invoice will be charge cash toll rate. But for the discounted rate they have the option to open -Z pass account.
Customers have to pay their first invoice within 20 days before the second one is issued. If the first one is not paid on time then an additional fees of $5 or equivalent 1.5% of the total amount. Which is higher & will be added up in the second invoice. This additional fee on the second invoice is mandatory to recover the organizational cost.
- If you don’t pay the tolls even after 60 days, the collection agency will receive a notice from the E-Z Pass PA turn pike toll.
- Auto and deposit pay don’t require any deposition.
- $35 on each transponder with a $3 annual fee is required to open an E-ZPass account.
Features of PA Turn Pike Tool by Plate
Pa turnpike toll by plate is only available to facilitate those customers which are out of cash. You can found an active list of cashless tolling points on our website www.nocashzone.com.
- High speed cameras on tolling points capture license plate as a vehicle pass through affix speed.
- The owners of vehicles that are registered can receive their invoices for all trips.
For customers to ease PA turn pike customer service is available and the customer can call at our E-Z pass customer service center at 877.736.6727(for outsiders please call 717.561.1522). Their service center is available from Monday to Thursday, from 8.00 AM to 7.00 PM. On Friday their timing is from 8.00 AM to 5.00 pm. Their website is www.paturnpiketoolbyplate.com .
Those who want to meet with a PA turnpike customer service agent personally can come at one of the customer service walk in facilities: 7631 Derry street Harrisburg, pa 17111 or 8000c Derry Street Harrisburg, PA 1711. This customer service walk in facilities functioning between 8.00 Am to 5.00 PM Monday through Friday.